top of page
Are your pupils ready to SMASH Maths for Maths Week London?
From Monday 27th June 2022 to Sunday 3 July 2022, every Greater London primary school pupil can enter our fantastic SMASH Maths London prize draw by collecting our special London themed GIFS!
It is simple to enter!
All pupils need to do is complete their Year group online Practice and collect at least six London themed GIFs that are rewarded when questions are answered correctly. Once they have answered 6 or more questions correctly, they can enter into our Prize Draw. Also, you can collect GIFs along the way and post your GIF chart on Twitter at #smashmaths!
One lucky pupil from each year group will be drawn from the prize draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher each. Now let’s SMASH Maths for London Maths Week!
Schools must register for Maths Week London and then register for the SMASH Maths London Competition in order for their pupils to enter the competition. See below for details of how to enter.
Pupils must collect at least six GIFs in our SMASH Maths London Practice by answering the maths questions correctly. There are a maximum of 12 GIFs to collect in each Practice. There is one Practice per Year group.
Pupils can attempt the Practice as many times as they want. Only the highest scoring attempt will be counted as an entry in the SMASH Maths London prize draw. When you complete your Practice, we will be able to check your answers automatically to see if it is a valid entry into the prize draw.
Show off how many GIFs you have collected! Tick off the GIFs in the GIF chart as you answer the questions correctly. Then post a picture of your GIF chart to #MathsWeekLDN and #smashmaths on Twitter to show how you SMASHED Maths!
On Monday 4 July, we will draw 6 pupils from all the successful entries, one per year group. The 6 winners will each get a £25 Amazon voucher.
The competition is open to all schools in Greater London that are existing or brand new users of SMASH Maths.
Click here for full terms and conditions.
How to enter
Register for Maths Week London.
Subscribe to use SMASH Maths for FREE. Type Maths Week London or MWL in 'How did you hear about us?"
We will upload the Practices to your pupils' dashboards by the end of the day.
All instructions are included in the Practices.
As a SMASH Maths partner school, we will also make available to you weekly Spiral Practices for free. Find out more here.
What are the prizes?
£25 Amazon gift voucher for one pupil in each year group, selected from our prize draw
Every pupil who gets 6 or more questions correct gets a printable certificate
(also click above to download and print)
Terms and Conditions
By entering the SMASH Maths London competition, it will be assumed that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept them for and on behalf of your school.
1. The SMASH Maths London competition is open to any primary school located in Greater London that has an active school subscription to SMASH Maths. Schools that are new to SMASH Maths can sign up for free at www.smathmaths.org/maths-week-london
2. SMASH Maths offers weekly Spiral Practices to all primary school pupils globally. Membership is free. There are no catches.
3. By entering the competition, the entrant school agrees for their name to be published on the SMASH Maths website, social media and other marketing and promotional activity.
5. SMASH Maths reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by SMASH Maths.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrants and SMASH Maths submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Terms & Conditions
bottom of page