You already believe in the benefits of SMASH Maths for pupils' learning retention.
Why not earn money by becoming a SMASH Maths Affiliate?
Our Affiliate Programme is open to education establishments and education consultants by invitation only. It is a great way for them to improve maths learning for Primary pupils, but also for them to earn regular monthly commission from all sales that they generate for our premium SMASH Maths at Home subscription.
Our Affiliate program is also open, by invitation only, to other individuals or institutions who do not have a background in education, but believe they can generate sales to parents.
How does it work?
Sign up using our secure form below. You can sign up as an individual (e.g. consultant or sales affiliate) or an establishment (e.g. tuition centre).
We give you a 30% discount coupon code which is unique to you. Anybody who uses your coupon code to purchase our premium SMASH Maths at Home subscription (normally £12/month) will only have to pay £8/month. Your unique coupon code also allows us to track how many sales you make as an Affiliate.
For every active subscription using your coupon code, we pay you £2/month. For example, 100 active subscriptions means that we pay you £200/month. If a subscriber cancels a subscription, then this would mean 99 active subscriptions and you would receive commissions of £198/month going forward.
We will send you marketing materials to help you sell SMASH Maths at Home. These include the following:
Digital flyer with your 50% discount code which can be distributed to parents.
We will send you more marketing materials over time to help you promote SMASH Maths (e.g. we will host free online parent workshops).
If you have ideas of your own to market SMASH Maths, please do let us know to brainstorm ideas. We are always open to discussions!
We will email you every time a new sale is made using your discount code, or an active subscription is cancelled. We will also email you just before the end of every month to update you of how many active subscriptions you have, and how much commission will be paid to you.
For full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
By becoming a SMASH Maths Affiliate, it will be assumed that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept them for yourself and/or on behalf of your organisation.
1. The SMASH Maths Affiliate Programme is open to all individuals and organisations who wish to earn commission fees selling SMASH Maths at Home, but is especially suited to teachers, schools and education institutions that work directly with Primary school pupils and their parents. Individuals and organisations that are members of the programme are hereafter referred to as 'Affiliate(s)'.
2. Teachers, subject leaders, senior leaders, deputy heads or headteachers must sign up as a representative of their school. All commission income as part of the Affiliate Programme will be paid to the school.
2. On confirmation of an Affiliate's membership status, SMASH Maths will provide the Affiliate with their own unique coupon code. This coupon code can be distributed to pupils and their parents (referred to hereafter as 'Subscribers'). It will provide Subscribers with a 50% discount to the SMASH Maths at Home subscription, which is normally £12 per month.
3. The Affiliate Programme will pay Affiliates £2 for every active subscription that they sell using their personal unique coupon code. Payment of commission fees will be at the end of each calendar month.
4. If a Subscriber cancels a subscription, the last payment for that subscription will be included for the calculation of the Affiliate's commission income for that month, but thereafter will be excluded. Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time.
5. Affiliates will be notified automatically by email of new subscriptions and cancellations under the Programme.
6. The Affiliate Programme is only applicable for sales made to parents who are not already existing paying Subscribers to the SMASH Maths at Home.
7. SMASH Maths will provide a digital flyer with the Affiliate's unique coupon code for distribution to pupils and their parents. SMASH Maths will also provide Affiliates with free access to SMASH Maths for Schools (if this is desired by the Affiliate and is applicable). This will allow users to gain familiarity with SMASH Maths before purchasing. SMASH Maths will endeavour to make other marketing materials available to Affiliates as appropriate.
9. SMASH Maths reserves the right to cancel an Affiliate's membership if the Affiliate is deemed to advertise SMASH Maths products in an inappropriate way (e.g. unsuitable for children, or in a derogatory manner).
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Affiliates and SMASH Maths submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.